1549M Trainer Liner Mens GREEN/ORANGE/YELLOW
- Perfectly mismatched - asymmetric colour accents
- Top venting for superior breathability
- Arch braced for extra support
- Heel Power technology - keeps the sock firmly in place!
- Men's and Ladies fit - sizing by UK shoe size
1000 Mile originally developed a unique double layer cotton/nylon running sock as a medical aid for sufferers from poor circulation and foot associated problems, especially among diabetics. As the benefits and reputation of the 1000 Mile sock spread, athletes became interested in the socks as a means of preventing blistering, and controlling perspiration, during their training and competitive running programmes. Over the past 7 years, 1000 Mile has developed a range of different socks for different markets, road cycling and running, track, trail cycling and running and triathlon.
In these times it’s important to support local business - in-store or online. We’re delivering nationwide (and beyond!) and click and collect is available. We’d love to see you. #supportlocal