- Several triathletes loved the comfort of the 3rd version of the Hyper Tri.
- A handful liked the more subdued color of the latest model of this series.
- The midsole and outsole drainage holes allow water to pass through quickly during rains.
- It is very light.
- The bigger loop in the tongue is more convenient than the heel loop of its predecessor, based on the comments of some reviewers.
- A few runners appreciated the more supportive upper.
- The price is considered by a small number of buyers as just right.
- Besides being a tri-specific shoes, it the Hyper Tri 3 can also be a race day shoe for 10K’s or less.