Let us assemble your bike
This item ships flatpacked. Click the add button if you would like us to assemble your bike for an additional €45.
Giant Fathom 1 (Extra Large) MTB
With its updated ALUXX SL aluminium frame, quick-handling 27.5 wheels and high-volume tyres, Fathom is a great choice for technical terrain and singletrack shredding. It blends the efficient ride quality of a classic hardtail with the confident ride quality of larger tyres that absorb bumps and give you more traction—so you can tackle rougher trails with total control. The frame is designed with trail-friendly geometry that includes a more relaxed head angle and a 130mm suspension fork.
-Trail Tuned Design
- ALUXX SL aluminium frameset is hand-built in-house by the world leader in aluminium engineering.
- Frame geometry is designed to optimise the confident, stable handling of plush high volume tyres (27.5x2.6), and is ideal for rugged, adventurous terrain.
- More relaxed frame geometry (compared to XC) and control-focused components deliver added control for trail riding conditions.
- Frame: ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminium
- Fork: Giant Crest 34 RCL, 130mm, 44mm offset
- Handlebar: Giant Contact TR, 780x35mm
- Stem: Giant Contact TR 35
- Seatpost: Giant Contact Switch dropper post with remote, 30.9
- Saddle: Giant Romero
- Shifters: SRAM SX Eagle
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM NX Eagle
- Brakes: Shimano MT420
- Brake Levers: Shimano MT401
- Cassette: SRAM SX Eagle, 11x50
- Chain: SRAM SX Eagle
- Crankset: SRAM SX Eagle, 30t
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB, press fit
- Rims: Giant AM 27.5, tubeless ready, sleeve-joint rim, 30mm inner width
- Hubs: Giant Tracker Performance Boost thru axle
- Spokes: Sapim
- Tyres: Maxxis Ardent Race 27.5x2.6, folding, TR
- Pedals: platform
Please note, if you would like us to assemble the bike before shipping there is a €45 charge. This includes full assembly including a full check of gears, brakes, cables, tyres and safety check. Upon delivery, the bike will just need the pedals put on and the handlebars straightened. In most cases the handlebars will just need to be tightened with an allen key. The bike will arrive in an extra-large box as it will be completely wrapped in bubble wrap to avoid damage in transit. If you choose to receive the bike flat packed, you will need to be competent in bike assembly or most likely you will need a bike mechanic to assemble it for you. If you would like bike assembled click the following link. https://adrenalinsports.ie/products/bike-assembly.
Note: Shipping cost for bikes is €13
Product ID: 2111014218 Fathom 1 XL Crest Fork TEAL
In these times it’s important to support local business - in-store or online. We’re delivering nationwide (and beyond!) and click and collect is available. We’d love to see you. #supportlocal
Usually, prices are higher in-store.
When you order bikes online, they come 85% assembled and need around 30 to 45 minutes for assembling. It is recommended to get your bike assembled by a professional upon receipt. Remember; that the online price is an indicator of bikes being unassembled in a box.
In our store, bikes always come assembled as standard and are generally more costly, depending on the bike you are buying. If budget is your top concern, you can purchase a bike in-shop at the online price. However, bear in mind that it will not be fully assembled since it will come in a box.