40-543 Mavic Cosmic Elite SL BLACK
The Cosmic Elite SL is an ultra-light and highly ventilated road shoe, designed to ensure comfort and freshness from start to finish. Inspired by the alpine tapes and designed for the mountains, this road shoe is equipped with a carbon sole that maximizes the power of paving.
Its lightweight design guarantees a low weight. The upper is made of ultra-thin, seamlessly meshed mesh nets, forming an ultra-ventilated and breathable set that keeps cool during long and difficult climbs.
The closure system combines BOA and Velcro strips: easily find the most comfortable fit thanks to the micromic adjustment. The Cosmic Lite SL has a new heel reinforcement inside the upper, which means you can avoid the use of bulky materials on the outside of the shoe, and a new rounded toe that does not constrain your toes. Whether you want to win a Gran Fondo, climb faster or try the KOM on an ascent, put an extra asset in your sleeve with the Cosmic Lite SL.
The + product:
- Full support and total comfort for the most intense efforts.
- The lightweight stem is reinforced by a laser-welded TPU structure with ultra-thin mesh nets. The set keeps your foot cool even in very high temperatures.
- The heel reinforcement is integrated into the upper, which avoids the use of bulky materials on the outside of the shoe.
- Maximum power transfer.
- The Energy Carbon Comp outsole maximizes pedaling power.
- The superior quality Ortholite insole is designed to provide longer comfort and reduce vibration.
- Easy and precise adjustment.
- The tightening by a single BOA IP1 wheel allows the shoe to be adjusted quickly and accurately thanks to its 1 mm dia. Clamping and quick release system.
- Velcro front clamping further enhances adjustment.
- New shape adapts the morphology of the foot for the maintenance of the heel and rounded tip for more stability and comfort.
In these times it’s important to support local business - in-store or online. We’re delivering nationwide (and beyond!) and click and collect is available. We’d love to see you. #supportlocal