Saris Fluid 2 Indoor Turbo TrainerThe large, precision-balanced flywheel (with patented fan design) lets you easily customise each ride simply by shifting gears, just as you would outside. This design also helps keep your Fluid2 working better - longer. And thanks to our built-to-last manufacturing process, the Fluid2 can help you conquer one goal after the next.
Want to train with Zwift or CycleOps Virtual Training? All you need is a speed sensor.
- Power Tuned for optimal road-like feel.
- Fluid resistance unit provides a quiet and consistent ride.
- Noise level at 20 mph is super quiet 64-68 decibels.
- Large, individually precision-balanced flywheel allows for improved road-like feel.
- Self-cooling mechanisms including a patented fan design keeps the unit performing better, longer.
- Eccentric leveling feet allow for easy adjustment on uneven surfaces.
- Comes on the CycleOps foldable Classic frame with spring loaded, bolt-action lever.
- Precision-machined alloy roller reduces tyre wear and slippage.
- Features clutch knob for perfect roller to tyre tension each ride.
- 2" resistance unit roller allows for 650b, 700c, 26", 27" and 29" wheel sizes – up to a 2.0 tire.
- This trainer is designed to fit common road and mountain bike frames with included steel quick release skewer and has three settings for rear dropout spacing: 120mm, 130mm and 135mm.
- Trainer tyre recommended.
- Compatible with virtual training apps.
- All of our trainers are tested to the combined weight (rider and bike) of 300lbs.
- Optional thru-axle adapter available for 142 x 12mm and 148 x 12mm bikes.
- Some assembly required
- Trainer Tire: Recommended, not included
- Magnetless speed or cadence sensor sold separately
- Formerly branded as the CycleOps Fluid2 Trainer
Product ID: SAR9904T
In these times it’s important to support local business - in-store or online. We’re delivering nationwide (and beyond!) and click and collect is available. We’d love to see you. #supportlocal