Skoda City (48cm) City Bike
This bike is available for click and collect only as it is assembled.
The ŠKODA CITY Lady bike in a stunning retro style is primarily designed for cycling around town in comfort. It features a low step-over frame, making it easy to get on and off the bike. The cream frame and mudguards, a comfy imitation leather saddle and brown tyres with reflective strips enhance the exceptional design of this bike.Specification:
- Frame size 48 cm
- Size 26 inch wheels
- Weight 16 kg
- Frame Steel, brazed with connections
- Bottom bracket Encased bottom bracket
- Stem Aluminium/stainless steel, Humpert ErgoTec Cat Niro
- Handlebars Humpert ErgoTec Stuttgarter, aluminium
- Seat post Humpert ErgoTec Hook 27.2, aluminium
- Grips Selle Monte Grappa SMG 6, 90/120
- Saddle Selle Monte Grappa Swan
- Front/rear brakes Shimano V-Brake/Shimano Nexus coaster brake
- Chain Stainless steel, protected against corrosion, for greater power
- Front hub Aluminium, 36 holes
Rear hub Shimano Nexus Inter 7, 7-gear shifter in the hub, coaster brake
- Rims Aluminium, double-wall, Remerx Dragon
- Spokes Stainless steel, 2 mm
- Front tyre Schwalbe Road Cruiser, brown, reflective strips, puncture-resistant
- Rear tyre Schwalbe Road Cruiser, brown, reflective strips, puncture-resistant
- Pedals CrMo axle, sealed bearing, Exustar E-PC97
Product ID: 000050212Bh Skoda City Lady 48 ASC
In these times it’s important to support local business - in-store or online. We’re delivering nationwide (and beyond!) and click and collect is available. We’d love to see you. #supportlocal
Usually, prices are higher in-store.
When you order bikes online, they come 85% assembled and need around 30 to 45 minutes for assembling. It is recommended to get your bike assembled by a professional upon receipt. Remember; that the online price is an indicator of bikes being unassembled in a box.
In our store, bikes always come assembled as standard and are generally more costly, depending on the bike you are buying. If budget is your top concern, you can purchase a bike in-shop at the online price. However, bear in mind that it will not be fully assembled since it will come in a box.