The new GT-2000 6 model offers a fresh take on cushioned stability. This iteration is not only lighter than past models, but it's also more cushioned and lively with every step. The forefoot has been opened up to better accommodate bunions and reduce irritation. The upper incorporates a new last for a better heel fit and slightly more toe spring to help with a smoother transition.
- Seamless, engineered mesh upper with ventilation openings along the inside of the midfoot for cooling airflow where you need it most.
- Discreet Eyelets evenly distribute lace tension across the top of your foot for a comfortable, distraction-free fit.
- Ortholite sockliner for additional underfoot cushioning.
- Full-length FlyteFoam midsole adapts to your stride for custom cushioning with every step.
- SpEVA foam layer on top of the FlyteFoam cushioning adds springy energy return.
- Rear- and forefoot GEL Cushioning Systems absorb the shock of impact.
- Impact Guidance System uses linked components to encourage a smooth, natural transition from heelstrike to toe-off.
- Dynamic DuoMax Support System extends through the forefoot, limiting pronation and delivering stable support.
- Solid rubber outsole for durable traction on any surface
In these times it’s important to support local business - in-store or online. We’re delivering nationwide (and beyond!) and click and collect is available. We’d love to see you. #supportlocal