Townsend Glitter 14" Kids Bike
Available for click and collect or shipping. Boxes became slightly damp, and so minor amounts of rust have appeared. The bike is still fully functional and is safe to use. No major parts have been affected by the rust, only minor parts such as bolts and spokes.
The Townsend Glitter 14″ bike comes in a striking shimmer-black frame, with colour co-ordinated pink handlebars, wheel rims and printed saddle. Front and rear mudguards cope with whatever the floor throws at you whilst the rear-mounted doll carrier lets you take your best friend with you everywhere. Townsend put safety at the heart of every bike, with this bike featuring a full-sized chainguard to protect little fingers. Complete with Disco star design stabilisers, which can be removed when confidence grows, and front and rear side-pull calliper brakes with reach adjustable brake levers, the Glitter is a great bike for any young rider.
Suitable for kids age 4-6 years, inside leg measurement of 38-46cms / 15-18″
- Twin calliper brakes with adjustable, child friendly easy reach levers.
- 14 inch bright pink spoked steel wheels with midnight black tyres.
- Shimmer black hi-tensile steel frame with matching rigid forks. Fully enclosed colour co-ordinated chainguard, for the added safety of your child.
- Easily adjustable stabilisers with chunky wheels and graphics.
- Comfy padded saddle suitable for any young star, and bright pink height adjustable handlebars.
- Front and rear mudguards to protect you from the elements and a rear mounted dolly seat.
Product ID: L T1416120 Glitter Girls 14"W BLACK PINK
In these times it’s important to support local business - in-store or online. We’re delivering nationwide (and beyond!) and click and collect is available. We’d love to see you. #supportlocal
Usually, prices are higher in-store.
When you order bikes online, they come 85% assembled and need around 30 to 45 minutes for assembling. It is recommended to get your bike assembled by a professional upon receipt. Remember; that the online price is an indicator of bikes being unassembled in a box.
In our store, bikes always come assembled as standard and are generally more costly, depending on the bike you are buying. If budget is your top concern, you can purchase a bike in-shop at the online price. However, bear in mind that it will not be fully assembled since it will come in a box.