Hoka running shoes have come a very long way in such a short space of time. Here at Adrenalin Sports & Cycles we have stocked Hoka runners for quite a while now. We can proudly say they are our most popular running shoes for anyone who loves comfort and fitness. They are very eye catching to anyone who likes stylish runners but their main priority is walking or running. On road and trail, in Triathlon and Ultramarathon, HOKA ONE ONE is THE global choice of many of the world’s most competitive professional and recreational athletes.
We can assure you these runners are life changing to any athlete. No brand in history has dominated on road AND trail in the way that HOKA has in 2018 and 2019 because it is also the most popular brand amongst trail runners in the unofficial UTMB shoe count.
Hoka runners have many amazing advantages..
- The Hokas provide remarkable protection for the soles of your feet. This protection is most noticeable on trails, where you can ignore far more of the stones and bumps. Our customers have found this protection brilliant. Even on smoother surfaces, the Hokas can protect your soles, which is a factor over longer distances.
- Most of the Hokas are very softly cushioned, though Hoka are using a firmer RMAT foam in some of their shoes that seems hard by comparison.
- The Hokas have far less of a drop between the heel and forefoot than a traditional shoe. Hoka's claim 3-4.5mm of drop, but measurements suggest it's more like 6mm. Compared with a traditional running shoe like the Asics GT-2000 which tend to have 9-14mm of drop, Hoka's seem quite flat. We found that running in Hoka's is a little like running barefoot on a padded track, which is quite impressive.
- There are many reports that the Hokas reduce Muscle fatigue, Opinions of other runners going to Hoka's from minimalist shoes varies, with many seeing a benefit.
In store we have a wide selection of runners for you to choose from. We also can advise you on which is the best type of runner suited to your foot, this way you can avail of these thrilling advantages. Also... all of our mens and womens Hoka runners are available to purchase online so if you have any queries just contact us and we will be more than happy to help!!
We are running a competition on Hoka runners over on our facebook page at the moment.. Anyone who enters receives a free pair of running socks. The winner can choose any Hoka runner of their choice. So why not enter this brilliant competition?? Get over to our facebook page to be in with a chance to win!! All you have to do is..
- Like and share the post
- Tag 2 friends
- Call in and run or walk 1k on our treadmill in store in a pair of Hoka's of your choice (We are confident you will love them)
- Make sure you have liked our facebook page and are following us on Instagram!