Asics Noosa Tri 15
The NOOSA TRI™ 15 running shoe is comfortable and ideal for a smooth running experience. And it’s lightweight, so you don’t have to compromise on speed during your training or a triathlon.
The shoe's FLYTEFOAM™ technology is light and provides enough comfort without weighing you down. Plus, its comfortable upper design makes it easier to put on and take off during different stages of a triathlon. An increased toe spring means a high upward curve at the front of the shoe, which helps propel you forward and increases your speed during runs.
What makes NOOSA TRI™ 15 running shoe fast and comfortable?
Lightweight FLYTEFOAM™ technology provides added comfort without weighing you down.
Comfortable upper design for easier transitions during different stages of a triathlon.
Increased toe-spring increases your speed during runs.
What else makes the NOOSA TRI™ 15 shoe a good choice?
This shoe is designed with speed and comfort in mind - we’ve spent hours testing it at our Institute of Sports Science (ISS) in Japan. The NOOSA TRI™ 15 running shoe includes additional technical features to support you during your runs.
Tech & Features:
- FLYTEFOAM technology
- Provides lightweight cushioning and impact absorption while still being durable.
- Comfortable upper design
- Makes it easier to put on and take off, thanks to its heel pull tabs.
- Increased toe-spring
- Increases speed thanks to the high upward curve in the forefoot area.
- Toggled laces
- Makes it easier to customise the shoe's fit.
- Engineered mesh upper
- Improves breathability to keep feet cool.
- AHAR outsole rubber
- Improves the outsole’s durability.
- Unique look
- Stands out thanks to its colourful Avant Garde style, inspired by Van Gogh’s paintings.
- Vegan Friendly
- We haven’t used any materials of animal origin in the design and material selection stages, including the yarns, glues or other adhesives applied in the product. *The product is not certified as vegan by an independent third party.
- Designed with the environment in mind
- We've used less water and carbon emissions to produce the shoe’s sockliner. Better for you, better for the environment.
Product ID: 1012B429 Noosa Tri 15 800
In these times it’s important to support local business - in-store or online. We’re delivering nationwide (and beyond!) and click and collect is available. We’d love to see you. #supportlocal