47-Gar-010-12845-00 Bike Speed Sensor 2 & Cadence Sensor 2 ASC
- Easy to install wireless sensor
- Allows you to monitor speed and cadence as you ride
- Speed 2 attaches to the hub of either wheel and self-calibrates with your Edge cycling computer or compatible Garmin device
- Cadence 2 fastens to any size crank arm and measures pedal strokes per minute
- Send live speed, distance and cadence data to compatible training apps via ANT+ and Bluetooth Low Energy wireless technology
Garmin’s Bike Speed Sensor 2 and Cadence Sensor 2 are easy to install and don’t use magnets. You can easily move the sensors between bikes and they self-calibrate with your Garmin devices for the ultimate convenience.
The Speed Sensor 2 easily attaches to the hub either wheel and provides accurate speed and distance data.
Meanwhile, the Cadence Sensor 2 easily attaches to any size crank arm and measures pedal strokes per minute.
The Bike Speed Sensor 2 and Cadence Sensor 2 are compatible with the following Garmin devices:
Fenix 3 Sapphire
Edge 520 Plus
Edge Explore 820
Fenix 5 Plus
Fenix 5S Plus
Fenix 5X Plus
Forerunner 245 Music
Forerunner 645 Music
VIRB Ultra 30
Vivoactive 3 Music
In these times it’s important to support local business - in-store or online. We’re delivering nationwide (and beyond!) and click and collect is available. We’d love to see you. #supportlocal