Giant Roam 3 Disc - Extra Large
Please note: This bike is for Click & Collect only
Follow your own route, wherever it may lead. Roam is built for all types of terrain, so your choices are unlimited. Smooth roads, rough roads, dirt paths or trails, now you can ride it all with comfort and style.
With its confident, flat handlebar positioning and lightweight ALUXX aluminium frame, Roam Disc gives you all the best qualities of a mountain bike and a road bike. Its front suspension and new D-Fuse seatpost absorb road shocks and vibrations, adding comfort and control. It has powerful disc brakes and durable components, so it can take some bumps on rough city roads. And the fast rolling 700c wheels with Giant’s EasyRide Tubeless tyres can handle smooth roads or dirt with less risk of a flat tyre, making it a great choice for town-to-trail adventures.
Agility and control
- Updated flat-bar frame geometry puts the rider in a position that balances efficiency with stability, and disc brakes give you added control on rugged roads or dirt.
- D-Fuse seatpost and suspension fork absorb road shocks and vibrations, and EasyRide Tubeless tyres let you run lower pressure for a smoother ride quality and a reduced risk of flats.
- Sizes:- XL
- Colours:- Garnet
- Frame:- ALUXX-Grade Aluminium, disc
- Fork:- SR Suntour NEX HLO 700C, 63mm
- Shock:- N/A
- Handlebar:- Giant Sport XC, 31.8
- Stem:- Giant Sport, 8-degree
- Seatpost:- Giant D-Fuse, alloy
- Saddle:- Giant Sport Comfort
- Pedals:- platform
- Shifters:- Shimano Altus
- Front Derailleur:- Shimano FD-TY710
- Rear Derailleur:- Shimano Acera
- Brakes:- Tektro HD-M275 hydraulic disc
- Brake Levers:- Tektro HD-M275 hydraulic disc
- Cassette:- Shimano CS-HG31, 11×34
- Chain:- KMC Z8.3
- Crankset:- forged alloy, 30/46
- Bottom Bracket:- threaded
- Tyres:- Giant CrossCut, 700x42c
Product ID: 2112106218 Roam 3 Disc XL GARNET
In these times it’s important to support local business - in-store or online. We’re delivering nationwide (and beyond!) and click and collect is available. We’d love to see you. #supportlocal
Usually, prices are higher in-store.
When you order bikes online, they come 85% assembled and need around 30 to 45 minutes for assembling. It is recommended to get your bike assembled by a professional upon receipt. Remember; that the online price is an indicator of bikes being unassembled in a box.
In our store, bikes always come assembled as standard and are generally more costly, depending on the bike you are buying. If budget is your top concern, you can purchase a bike in-shop at the online price. However, bear in mind that it will not be fully assembled since it will come in a box.